VLC is a lightweight player and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, also allows you to watch streaming media from remote computers and servers.
|File Size :||21.8 MB|
|Requirements :||Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7|
|Languages :||English | .....|
|Date Add :||10-18-2012|
VLC Media Player 2.0.4 what's new
- 2.0.4 is a major update that fixes a lot of regressions of the 2.0.x branch of VLC.
- 2.0.4 introduces an important number of fixes and improvements for all playback, notably for Blu-Ray, DVD, HLS, Ogg and MKV files; but also for Youtube, Vimeo, Koreus and Soundcloud.
- 2.0.4 adds Opus codec support, including multichannel ones and streams, and MSS playback through DMO libraries.
- 2.0.4 fixes numerous issues, including audio device selection, Qt and Mac OS interface, security issues and Windows wallpaper mode...
- With faster decoding on multi-core, GPU, and mobile hardware and the ability to open more formats, notably professional, HD and 10bits codecs, 2.0 was a major upgrade for VLC.
- 2.0.4 fixes around a hundreds of bugs, and adds more than 300 commits on top of 2.0.3.
VLC Main Features:
- Plays most codecs with no codec packs needed
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 / DivX files from a hard disk, a CD-ROM drive, and so on
- DVDs, VCDs, and Audio CDs
- From satellite cards (DVB-S)
- Several types of network streams: UDP/RTP Unicast, UDP/RTP Multicast, HTTP, RTSP, MMS, etc.
- From acquisition or encoding cards (on GNU/Linux and Windows only)