Use Defraggler to defrag
your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry.
This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32
|File Name :||dfsetup213.exe|
|File Size :||3.63 MB|
|Requirements :||Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7 | Win 8|
|Languages :||English | .....|
|Date Add :||02-18-2013|
What's New on Defraggler 2.13
- Added Quick Defrag scheduling.
- Added Fragmentation Threshold to scheduled defrag options.
- Added option to close Defraggler after defragmentation is complete.
- Added support for 3TB external drives.
- Added support for drives with allocation units greater than 4KB.
- Added support for ReFS file systems.
- Updated translations.
- GUI and usability improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Defragment exactly what you want
- Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
- When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
- Defraggler's tough on your files and light on your system.
- At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
- Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
- No matter what your native tongue is, Defraggler speaks your language. It currently supports 37 languages.