Adobe AIR runtime
software, and ActionScript to build web applications that run as
standalone client applications without the constraints of a browser.
- Take advantage of a consistent, flexible, and visual development environment for applications on multiple platforms and devices such as TVs, smartphones, smartbooks, tablets, netbooks, and PCs.
- Accelerate development with code reuse and an intuitive visual environment for multiplatform development.
- Create consistent and immersive applications that deliver expressive and interactive user experiences across multiple screens.
- Adobe AIR offers an exciting new way to engage customers with innovative, branded applications, without requiring changes to existing technology or processes.
- From conducting business transactions to managing music, Adobe AIR delivers applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
What's NEW ON Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 ?
April 9th, 2013. Welcome to Flash Player 11.7 and AIR 3.7. This is a monthly scheduled update. The release contains new features, security fixes and bug fixes.
- On Retina enabled MacOS devices, Flash applications are scaled incorrectly upon opening (3496539)
- In AIR on iOS, loading a swf with and embedded video can cause a crash in some circumstances (3514499)
- In AIR on iOS, loading an image from a remote server can cause a crash (3476445)
- On MacOS, setting stage.fullScreenSourceRect when renderMode is set to “GPU”, leads to inaccurate mouse position reporting (3512232)
- In AIR on Windows, if a Worker (Concurrency) has been started, the application does not terminate properly (3396412)
- In the Chrome browser, the copy shortcut (Ctrl/Cmd+C) fails (3496300)
- On some versions of Windows, images are not displaying properly in Flash applications run in Mozilla Firefox (3494272)
- On Windows XP, application which make use of the system microphone may encounter feedback (3502809)
- On Windows, loading a swf which makes use of an audio stream through URLLoader, and then unloading it can cause a crash (3444784)
- Attempting to embed a Flash project into Microsoft word can result in a crash (3498002).
- In AIR for iOS, some apps get rejected for missing push notification entitlement (3501744)
- In AIR for iOS, Flex applications running on iPad2 over 3G connections can experience a crash (3435401)
- In AIR for iOS, reloading of pure asset SWFs isn't allowed (3516971)
- On MacOS, some fonts do not rending properly when viewing Flash content in the Google
- Sandboxing enhancements
- Prevent Cloud backup for Shared Objects (iOS)
- Use CPU render mode for selected devices (iOS)
- Externally host secondary SWF files (iOS)
- Game Input API (Android)
|File Name :||AdobeAIRInstaller.exe|
|File Size :||17.15 MB|
|Requirements :||Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7 | Windows 8|
|Languages :||English | .....|
|Date Add :||04-09-2013|
Klik, tunggu 5 detik, lalu klik tulisan SKIP AD di pojok kanan atas