iTunes is a free music
player, which allows you to purchase digital music files, and keeps your
entire digital collection organized. Using it, you can purchase audio
and video files from the iTunes Store, which has more than 10 million
songs and 40 000 TV episodes.
- Follow artists and friends. Their recent activity. Concerts near you. Now your music is more social.
- Rent your favorite dramas, comedies and more commercial-free and in HD for just 99 an episode.
- Play music wirelessly throughout the entire house with AirPlay-enabled speakers and accessories.
- Retuned with more movies and TV shows, plus your music and photos all for your entertainment.
- Now there are more ways to feed your iPod, iPad, or iPhone and see how much room you have left in real time.
What's new on iTunes 11.0.3
The new iTunes includes a dramatically simplified player, a completely redesigned Store, and iCloud features you'll love—this is the best iTunes yet.
This version of iTunes comes with several new features and improvements, including:
- New MiniPlayer. MiniPlayer now includes a beautiful new view that showcases your album artwork. In addition, a progress bar is now built right into MiniPlayer.
- Improved Songs View. You can now enjoy your album artwork while in Songs view.
- Multi-Disc Albums. Albums with multiple discs now appear as a single album. This update also provides performance improvements when searching and sorting large iTunes libraries.
If you want the benefits of iTunes in the Cloud for music you haven’t purchased from iTunes, iTunes Match is the perfect solution. It’s built right into the iTunes app on your Mac or PC and the Music app on your iOS devices. And it lets you store your entire collection, including music you’ve imported from CDs or purchased somewhere other than iTunes. For just $24.99 a year.
Here’s how it works: iTunes determines which songs in your collection are available in the iTunes Store. Any music with a match is automatically added to iCloud. Since there are more than 20 million songs in the iTunes Store, most of your music is probably already in iCloud. All you have to upload is what iTunes can’t match. Which is much faster than starting from scratch. Once your music is in iCloud, you can stream and store it on any of your devices. Even better, all the music iTunes matches plays back from iCloud at 256-Kbps AAC DRM-free quality — even if your original copy was of lower quality.
- Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You'll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
- A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what's hot and discover new favorites.
- Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
- Up Next. It's now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they'll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
- New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what's playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
- Improved search. It's never been easier to find what you're looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you'll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
- Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
|File Name :||iTunesSetup.exe|
|File Size :||84.97 MB|
|Requirements :||Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7 | Windows 8|
|Languages :||English | .....|
|Date Add :||05-17-2013|