Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome comes with a full range of competitive features, and is among the most standards-compliant and fastest browsers available. Chrome's minimalist interface, fast page-load times, and support for extensions make the browser appealing to the average user as well as to Google fanatics.
The Stable channel has been updated to 28.0.1500.71 for Windows, Macintosh and Chrome Frame platforms.
- [$21,500] A special reward for Andrey Labunets for his combination of CVE-2013-2879 and CVE-2013-2868 along with some (since fixed) server-side bugs.
-  Low CVE-2013-2867: Block pop-unders in various scenarios.
-  High CVE-2013-2879: Confusion setting up sign-in and sync. Credit to Andrey Labunets.
-  Medium CVE-2013-2868: Incorrect sync of NPAPI extension component. Credit to Andrey Labunets.
-  Medium CVE-2013-2869: Out-of-bounds read in JPEG2000 handling. Credit to Felix Groebert of Google Security Team.
- [$3133.7]  Medium CVE-2013-2853: Man-in-the-middle attack against HTTP in SSL. Credit to Antoine Delignat-Lavaud and Karthikeyan Bhargavan from Prosecco at INRIA Paris.
- [Mac only]  Low CVE-2013-2872: Possible lack of entropy in renderers. Credit to Eric Rescorla.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2013-2873: Use-after-free in resource loading. Credit to miaubiz.
- [Windows + NVIDIA only] [$500]  Medium CVE-2013-2874: Screen data leak with GL textures. Credit to “danguafer”.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2013-2875: Out-of-bounds-read in SVG. Credit to miaubiz.
-  Medium CVE-2013-2876: Extensions permissions confusion with interstitials. Credit to Dev Akhawe.
-  Low CVE-2013-2877: Out-of-bounds read in XML parsing. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  None: Remove the “viewsource” attribute on iframes. Credit to Collin Jackson.
-  Medium CVE-2013-2878: Out-of-bounds read in text handling. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2013-2880: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives (Chrome 28).