Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
View and annotate PDF documents
- With Adobe Reader, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. Now, it's easy to add annotations to your document using a complete set of commenting tools.
Fill, sign, and send PDF forms
- Get documents signed in minutes instead of hours. Use Reader to complete, sign, and return a PDF form — and save a digital copy for your records.
Access PDF documents reliably
- Rely on the leading PDF viewer to open and interact with any PDF file — across multiple operating systems and platforms, as well as your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
Do more with PDF services
- One click in Adobe Reader takes you to Adobe online services. Open a free or paid account to create PDFs, turn PDFs into Microsoft Office files, or build fillable PDF forms in minutes.
Manage software rollouts and standards compliance
- Easily manage and deploy updates with industry-standard Adobe and Microsoft tools. Get support for a wide range of standards that affect document security. Extend Reader functionality using the free Adobe Acrobat software development kit (SDK).
|Mac OS X|
|Sep 09, 2013|