AIMP is a lightweight, but powerful and reliable
multimedia player, which uses minimal system resources. AIMP is an
alternative to widely known and used Winamp. Mediaplayer - qualitative
and pure playing multimedia of files, including mp3; good facilitys, the
small size and minimal use of system resources.
- .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3,
- .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM
- DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- For the best quality!
- While one plays - you work with another
Creating bookmarks and playback queue
CUE Sheets supports
Support for plugins
- You can add new utils or extend already existing
Multi-user mode support
- Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
- Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
- Search files on all opened playlists
What's NEW ON AIMP Final ?
SACD plugin: multi-threaded decoding is now supported
SACD Plugin: SACD images in the ISO format are now supported (experimental)
Tag Editor: the APEv2 tag is now automatically deleted from MP3 during saving changes
Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio
Fixed: player - bitrate of MP3 files detects incorrectly in some cases
Fixed: Player - format of internet radio stream in FLAC format in OGG container displays as OGG Vorbis.
Fixed: Playlist - an error occurs in some cases that leads to stop redrawing of playlist
Fixed: Playlist - non-natural sorting is used when adding folders to playlist
Fixed: Playlist - playlist starts playing again after delete last playing track from playlist, even if the "repeat track" option is switched off
Fixed: Tag Editor - album arts cache is not updated after edit the album art in tag editor
Fixed: Tag Editor - no an ability to play tracks in TAK / OFR / OFS formats
Fixed: Plugins - last.fm - information about the scrobbling sends to server twice in some cases, if off-line cache is not empty
Fixed: Plugins - Update Checker - downloading process does not canceled on closing the options dialog
Fixed: UI - autocomplete in ComboBox element is not case sensitive
Fixed: Playlist - remove file confirmation dialog appears unfocused if application is inactive
Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - tracks that contains a "&" symbol cannot be scrobbled (regression)
(setelah di klik Tunggu 5 detik, lalu klik tulisan "SKIP AD" di pojok kanan atas)