Picasa is free photo editing software from Google that
makes your pictures look great. Sharing your best photos with friends
and family is as easy as pressing a button!
- Show your photos at their best. View full-screen slideshows, see your pictures arranged on a global map, enjoy video playback, and more.
- People matter in your photos. Our technology helps you automatically organize your photos based on the people in them, and works in Picasa and Picasa Web Albums.
- Picasa automatically finds all the photos on your PC, wherever they are, and will organize them in seconds.
- Use Picasa to design and print beautiful photo collages, create fun video slideshows, add photo text or view your favorite photos on your desktop or screensaver.
- Picasa is free to download, and Picasa Web Albums provides 1 gigabyte of free storage -- that's enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.
- Publish your favorite photos online with one click. Create stunning online photo albums to share with friends and family, or public albums for the world to see. Get notified when your "Favorites" post new photos.
- Improve almost any picture with Picasa's one-click fixes for common problems like red-eye, color, and lighting. Or, use tuning and effects to make your best photos look even better.
- Easily add geo-tags to your photos so that you can remember exactly where they're from using Google Maps.
- Picasa makes it easy for you to get the best out of your color printer. And Picasa Web Albums gives your friends the ability to download full-resolution pictures, so they can do the same. When ordering online, choose freely between major retail services.
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|Mac OS X|
New features in Picasa 3.9Picasa 3.9 lets you share directly to Google+ and offers a much richer selection of editing tools. Check out the Picasa 3.9 guide for more details about the latest Picasa version.
You can download Picasa at http://picasa.google.com.
|Share to your Google+ circles -- If you've joined Google+, you can use Picasa 3.9 to share directly to the circles you've created in Google+. They'll see your photos and videos in their Google+ stream. People that don't use Google+ aren't left out. They'll get an email to view your album in Google+, and they don't have to join to do so.|
|Picasa name tags on Google+ -- If you've joined Google+, you may have noticed that name tags have become more social. With the release of Picasa 3.9, you can now upload and share your name tags on Google+. Note that if you choose not to join Google+, name tags won't change at all.|
|New photo editing effects -- We've added a plethora of new editing effects like Vignette, Duo-tone, Borders and more.|
|Side by side editing -- Compare two different photos side by side. Or compare the original and edited versions versions of the same photo simultaneously as you apply edits in Picasa. Learn how to edit side by side.|