LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. LibreOffice is a feature-packed and mature desktop productivity package with some really great advantages:
- It's free – no worry about license costs or annual fees.
- No language barriers – it's available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
- LGPL public license – you can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from our active worldwide community and our large and experienced developer team.
- LibreOffice is a free software community-driven project: development is open to new talent and new ideas, and our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
LibreOffice gives you high quality:
- The roots of LibreOffice go back 20 years. This long history means it's a stable and functional product.
- Thousands of users worldwide regularly take part in beta testing of new LibreOffice versions.
- Because the development process is completely open, LibreOffice has been extensively tested by security experts, giving you security and peace of mind.
LibreOffice is user-friendly:
- You get a simple-to-use yet powerful interface that is easy to personalize – Microsoft Office users will find the switch easy and painless, with a familiar look and feel.
- Compatible with all major competitors' file formats. You can easily import files from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and many other formats, and can easily save to Microsoft Office and other formats when needed.
- LibreOffice is supported by a big worldwide community: volunteers help newcomers, and advanced users and developers can collaborate with you to find solutions to complex issues.
Operating SystemsLibreOffice 5.0 is available for the following operating systems/architectures:
- Linux x64 (deb)
- Linux x64 (rpm)
- Linux x86 (deb)
- Linux x86 (rpm)
- Mac OS X x86_64 (10.8 or newer required)
- Windows x86_64 (Vista or newer required)
after the click the link, wait 5 seconds, then click on "SKIP AD" in the upper right corner
(setelah di klik Tunggu 5 detik, lalu klik tulisan "SKIP AD" di pojok kanan atas)