Opera team has released new Opera 40 for Windows, Linux and Mac which comes with following updates:
- Built-in free VPN service which can be turned on/off using Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Free VPN option
- Automatic battery saver mode when your laptop is unplugged
- Improvements to video pop-out feature
- RSS support in built-in Newsreader
- Improvements to browser rendering engine
- Stability enhancements and bug fixes
Probably the biggest feature of Opera 40 is the new browser proxy -- Opera calls it VPN and we will use the same terminology in this article -- that the browser ships with.
The VPN is not enabled by default, but can be enabled in the preferences. Easiest way to do that is to load opera://settings in the address bar, switch to Privacy & Security when the Settings page opens, and check the "Enable VPN" box on the page.
Please note that enabling the VPN will disable Opera Turbo. Once enabled, VPN is displayed on the left side of the browser's address bar.
after click link, wait 5 seconds, then click on "SKIP AD" in the upper right corner