Mozilla Firefox 51 is the most popular browser in the World, used by millions of people. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The latest version is highly customizable, supports add-ons and extensions, and each browser profile can be configured with different settings.
- The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.
- Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.
- Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.
- Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.
Firefox 51 Final Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 1 GB recommended
- 200MB of hard drive space
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OSX 10.11
- Mac OSX 10.12
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 1 GB RAM (or Higher)
- 200 MB hard drive space
Software RequirementsPlease note that Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
- Firefox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- GTK+ 2.18 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
- For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
What's New in Firefox 51 Final Version ?
Version 51.0, first offered to Release channel users on January 24, 2017
We'd also like to extend a special thank you to all of the new Mozillians who contributed to this release of Firefox!
Users can view passwords in the save password prompt before saving them
Added a zoom button in the URL bar:
Displays percent above or below 100 percent when a user has changed the page zoom setting from the default
Lets users return to the default setting by clicking on the button
Improved video performance for users without GPU acceleration for less CPU usage and a better full screen experience
Firefox will save passwords even in forms that do not have “submit” events
Added support for FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) playback
Added support for WebGL 2, with advanced graphics rendering features like transform feedback, improved texturing capabilities, and a new sophisticated shading language
A warning is displayed when a login page does not have a secure connection
Added Georgian (ka) and Kabyle (kab) locales
An even faster E10s! Tab Switching is better!
Improved reliability of browser data sync
Remove Belarusian (be) locale
Various security fixes
Use 2D graphics library (Skia) for content rendering on Linux
Re-enabled E10s support for Russian (ru) locale
Updated to NSS 3.28.1
Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia Download for Windows Download for Mac Download for Linux
English (US) English (US) Download for Windows Download for Mac Download for Linux
(setelah di klik Tunggu 5 detik, lalu klik tulisan "SKIP AD" di pojok kanan atas)
AFTER INSTALL FIREFOX, ALSO Download
SpeedyFox (Database Optimizer)