WampServer is a web development platform on Windows allowing you to create dynamic web applications with Apache2, PHP and MySQL.
With a left click on WampServer’s icon, you will be able to:
- manage your Apache and MySQL services
- switch online/offline (give access to everyone or only localhost)
- install and switch Apache, MySQL and PHP releases
- manage your servers settings
- access your logs
- access your settings files
- create alias
- change WampServer’s menu language
- access this page
- Double click on the downloaded file and just follow the instructions. Everything is automatic. The WampServer package is delivered whith the latest releases of Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Once WampServer is installed, you can add other releases by downloading them on this website. They will then appear in the WampServer menu and you will be able to switch releases with a simple click.
- Each release of Apache, MySQL and PHP has its own settings and its own files (datas for MySQL).
- The “www” directory will be automatically created (usually c:\wamp\www)
- Create a subdirectory in “www” and put your PHP files inside.
- Click on the “localhost” link in the WampSever menu or open your internet browser and go to the URL : http://localhost
BEFORE proceeding with the installation of Wampserver, you must ensure that certain elements are installed on your system, otherwise Wampserver will absolutely not run, and in addition, the installation will be faulty and you need to remove Wampserver BEFORE installing the elements that were missing. Make sure you are "up to date" in the redistributable packages VC9, VC10, VC11, VC13 and VC14 Even if you think you are up to date, install each package as administrator and if message "Already installed", validate Repair. The following packages (VC9, VC10, VC11) are imperatively required to Wampserver 2.4, 2.5 and 3.0, even if you use only Apache and PHP versions VC11 and VC14 is required for PHP 7 and Apache 2.4.17 -- VC9 Packages (Visual C++ 2008 SP1) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=2092 -- VC10 Packages (Visual C++ 2010 SP1) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523 -- VC11 Packages (Visual C++ 2012 Update 4) The two files VSU4\vcredist_x86.exe and VSU4\vcredist_x64.exe to be download are on the same page: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679 -- VC13 Packages[/b] (Visual C++ 2013[) The two files VSU4\vcredist_x86.exe and VSU4\vcredist_x64.exe to be download are on the same page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 -- VC14 Packages (Visual C++ 2015) The two files vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe to be download are on the same page: http://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/download/details.aspx?id=48145 If you have a 64-bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64bit versions, even if you do not use Wampserver 64 bit. English : This is item number 20 of TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS of Wampserver http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,134915 French : Voir item N°20 des CONSEILS DE DÉPANNAGE de Wampserver http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?1,88043
- Apache 2.4.17 - PHP 5.6.15 - Mysql 5.7.9 - phpmyadmin 4.5.1 - phpsysinfo 3.2.3 - sqlbuddy1.3.3 - xdebug dll 2.3.3
Free Download Wamp Server 2.5 for Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, Windows 10 64 bitFollow @A_BlogWeb