Adobe Reader is the
global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF
documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with
all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia .
- Take advantage of the security of Protected Mode in Reader, which helps safeguard your computer software and data from malicious code.
- Make notes and share your feedback with others by marking up PDF documents using the Sticky Notes and Highlighter tools.
- View information more precisely and efficiently. Choose reading mode to fit more content on the screen or two-up mode to view page spreads. Use keyboard shortcuts like print, zoom, and find within the browser.
- Find and retrieve any PDF document or phrase within a document in seconds. Search for words in page content, annotations, bookmarks, form fields, or document metadata within any PDF file on a local computer.
- Open and view contents of a PDF Portfolio, a collection of PDF documents, and other document types, including drawings, email messages, spreadsheets, and videos.
- Fill, save, sign, and electronically submit forms that have been Reader enabled by Adobe LiveCycle ES2 or Adobe Acrobat software.
- Enable a new level of end-user interaction thanks to the ability of Reader to natively display rich media content created with Adobe Flash technology.
- Reader users can access and interact with CAD designs and geospatial maps that have been converted to PDF.
- View and interact with PDF files that contain a wide variety of content types, including drawings, email messages, spreadsheets, videos, and other multimedia elements.
- Deliver a reliable experience across operating systems. Reader supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows and Mac OS, so extended teams can share documents across platforms.
- Directly access online services at Acrobat.com from within Reader X. Perform common tasks such as creating PDF files, securely sharing and storing documents, and screen-sharing.
- Take advantage of support for the new ISO Standard 32000 for PDF. Also, Reader continues to support PDF/A, the ISO-approved standard for the long-term preservation of electronic documents; PDF/X (printing); PDF/H; PDF/E (engineering); XMP/RDF; and ODBC.
- Let Reader X read out loud, or change the reading order of columns. Reader meets the accessibility requirements mandated by Section 508 of the amended U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
- Open PDF documents emailed as attachments, located on the web, or stored locally on your mobile device. Robust rendering enables accurate, high-quality viewing on any screen size.
- Use advanced multitouch gestures to zoom in and out and to scroll up, down, left, and right on your mobile device.
- View PDF content that is custom-fit to the screen width of your mobile device, eliminating the need for left-right scrolling.
- Take advantage of this feature that automatically reorients a PDF in landscape or portrait view depending on the position of your mobile device.
What's New on Adobe Reader 11.0.2 Final 2013 ?
Updates (and Security):
· A fully automatic update mode is introduced for Acrobat on Windows. After installation and on first launch, users are prompted to opt in to Fully Automatic Updates for Acrobat. Opting in means that updates will be automatically and silently installed when they are available. For related Registry/Plist information, see bDeclined in the Preference Reference.
· Security is further enhanced as a result of improvements and bug fixes.
· The Vista-style Open and Save dialogs work on sandboxed Windows Reader.
· Support for Office 2013 is introduced for Acrobat PDFMakers.
· OCR support is enhanced.
· LCRM protected PDFs hosted on a document hosting server as well as LCRM server managed via an Apache proxy no longer requires a user to authenticate twice.
· Logging and error reporting improvements
· The Acrobat color picker is replaced by the OS color picker which provide RGB Sliders, CMYK Sliders, ...
|File Name :||AdbeRdr11002_en_US.exe|
|File Size :||48.03 MB|
|Requirements :||Windows XP |Server 2003 | Vista |Server 2008 | Win 7|
|Languages :||English | .....|
|Date Add :||02-20-2013|